MONT Armenia is looking for a highly qualified IT engineer to join our Technical Support team.
The candidate is responsible for providing functional and technical support with responsibilities that include working with our partners and end customers to troubleshoot, document, and resolve technical and business process related problems.
IT Support Engineer
Department: Technical Support
- Deployment of stands / pilot projects.
- Providing consulting services and assistance in solving technical problems of partners and end users.
- Conducting product/solutions technical presentations to partners and customers.
- Preparation of descriptions, instructions for vendor solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT.
- Minimum 2 years of technical support and / or IT / Information Security solutions implementation experience.
- Strong understanding of Servers Backup and recovery plans(experience with Veritas, Veeam, Acronis solutions would be an advantage).
- Practical skills of working with various virtualization environments: VMware (required), Hyper-V, KVM (advantage).
- Administrator skills: Windows, Linux; MS SQL; MS Active Directory and / or other operating systems, databases, and directory services.
- Knowledge of English at the level not lower than average: working with technical documentation, written and verbal communication with the vendor's specialists.
- Term: full day.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Performance and results evaluation are carried out based on KPI.
- Salary + bonuses.
- Medical insurance.
- Yerevan city, Sayat-Nova ave., 35/1.